“To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect,” wrote Criss Jami in
HERE ARE 20 QUESTIONS THAT CAN HELP YOU TO DETERMINE WHETHER YOU AND YOUR PARTNER ARE READY FOR THIS.
1. Do you feel like you can be your most authentic self around him – or do you feel pressured to act like the version of yourself he likes best?
2. Does she take accountability for her mistakes, or does she shift the blame back to you?
3. Does spending time together feel exhausting or invigorating?
4. Does he love you even when you are at your worst? Selfish? Insecure? Irritable?
5. Are you each able to maintain a separate and complete identity – one that has nothing to do with your relationship?