You are an “extreme Empath,” as I would call it. You have the ability to soak in others’ emotions without consciously knowing you are doing so. You sense the “vibe” of a room or place without visual clues (such as tears, yelling, or slamming of doors). More importantly, if you are scoring this high on the Empath Test, then you are extremely open to the pain and suffering of the world, and you likely get overwhelmed by trying to do too much or help too many people at once. If you don’t get some tools and resources to help you, these extreme Empath traits can cause you to get very sick (chronic fatigue is extremely common among Empaths who score like this and don’t have the tools to take care of themselves). Please consider joining the Empowered Empath Academy (below) to learn how to turn your empathic senses off and on in order to be healthy and happy yourself.
21. You’ve had people ask you why you are “such a bleeding heart,” or make fun of you for feeling so deeply (I cannot tell you how often this has happened to me!).
22. You care for others more than you care for yourself and feel like you “have to” take care of people, even when you know you are burning yourself out.
23. You have a hard time taking care of yourself because you are too busy taking care of others.
24. You feel—or know—that plants and animals have a soul/awareness, and feel their pain and sadness.
25. You’ve had times in your life when you went through such a traumatic event that you were totally numb.
Did you recognize yourself in many statements?
SCORE OF 0 – 25:
If your score is 0-25, then you have some Empath traits, but wouldn’t be considered a true Empath. It’s important to make sure that you still take care of yourself and don’t let yourself get overwhelmed, but it’s likely you are pretty balanced between helping others and setting good boundaries.
SCORE OF 25 – 50:
This score on the Empath Test shows that you are definitely an Empath. You sense things in a way that’s different from the average person. You aren’t just relating to someone’s feelings, you are sensing them as your own. You likely get exhausted sometimes and wonder why, without realizing you are giving out too much positive energy and taking in too much negative energy from around you. While you are fairly balanced if you are in this range, there’s no doubt you’d benefit from tools and resources to help you to use your EFP (extra-feeling perception) to be a benefit to yourself and the world. Please consider joining the Empowered Empath Academy (below) to learn how to turn your empathic senses off and on in order to be healthy and happy yourself.
SCORE OF 50 – 75:
H/t The MasterMinds
Via: The Minds Journal